Working as part of a dynamic, growing business, you will be required to cover all Book Keeping duties to Trial Balance and offer general support to the office as required.
• Sales Ledger & Credit Control:-
Production of all sales invoices
Credit Control – of all company debts;
Send out monthly account statements to all clients.
• Supplier Ledger:-
Daily posting of supplier invoices.
Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements – to include chasing up of any outstanding supplier invoices. This will also include producing a month end listing of all unreconciled PO’s.
Produce mid-month and month end payment runs and prepare the BACS payments.
• Cash Book:-
Downloading daily all bank statements and ensure all entries are recorded in Sage.
Monthly bank reconciliation of Sage.
• Data Entry:-
Daily data entry of stock usage
• Answering the phone and routing calls.
• Some booking of travel & accommodation
• Receiving, opening and distributing post.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Sage Line 50 experience
• Competent in using Excel, Word and Microsoft Office.
• Friendly, personable personality.
• Must have a can do attitude
• A diligent and meticulous approach to the work given the nature of the job and the necessity to have a strong credit control function.