About temping with us
- We offer short term, long term or contract bookings
- Full time, flexible hours to suit your needs
- We assess your MS Office skills by remote testing
- Free cross – training on MS Office may apply for task specific assignments
- New assignments often come in at short notice
- Please stay in touch with us to keep us aware of your availability.
Working Temps Information
- Temps are paid on a pre agreed hourly rate which is paid weekly in arrears
- A signed timesheet for each assignment must be provided to ensure your pay is correct
- Pay is processed 3/4 working days later and paid by electronic transfer to your bank account
- Please note there may be a delay over Bank Holidays’.
- Please ensure we have a completed holiday request form prior to requesting holiday pay.
Signed timesheets MUST be returned by 9am each Monday to enable payroll to be processed correctly together with the following documentation:
- Current P45 and NI Number
- Bank Details for payment
- Personal email for payslip submission
Click here to download a Timesheet